Program Evaluation & Database AmeriCorps VISTA
The Program Evaluation and Database Management VISTA will further Healing Action’s mission by working directly with organization leadership to evaluate current and new programs to ensure proper outcomes through data.
The AmeriCorps VISTA is a one year, full-time position.
What You’ll Do…
- Oversee collection, organization, documentation, and data analysis
- Develop and generate reports
- Participate in database management efforts to increase efficiencies across all Healing Action programs
This Could Be a Good Match If…
- You want to dedicate a year to service in the Saint Louis area
- You are looking to make a significant impact with your time
- You have self-drive and determination to see a community free of violence and exploitation
- Living allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Incredible onsite training & experience through year of service
- Segal AmeriCorps Education Award – $6,195
- Loan Forbearance or Deferment
- One Year of Non-Competitive Eligibility Status when applying for jobs with the United States Government
- Healthcare Reimbursement Program or Health Benefit Plan*
*For details about AmeriCorps VISTA healthcare benefits, please visit www.vistacampus.gov/healthcareterms
Interested? Apply Now!
To apply or ask questions about this position, contact Jason Seward, Director of Development and AmeriCorps Programs: