Volunteer & Grant Coordinator AmeriCorps VISTA
The Volunteer & Grant Coordinator VISTA will help serve the mission of Healing Action by helping manage Healing Action volunteers. The position will also develop and implement community engagement strategies, identify & manage potential funding opportunities, and prepare proposals for grant funders.
The AmeriCorps VISTA is a one year, full-time position.
What You’ll Do…
- Recruit, connect, track, and appreciate volunteers
- Develop and implement community engagement strategy
- Identify and manage potential funding opportunities
- Prepare proposals for grant funders
This Could Be a Good Match If…
- You want to dedicate a year to service in the Saint Louis area
- You are looking to make a significant impact with your time
- You have self-drive and determination to see a community free of violence and exploitation
- Living allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Incredible onsite training & experience through year of service
- Segal AmeriCorps Education Award – $6,195
- Loan Forbearance or Deferment
- One Year of Non-Competitive Eligibility Status when applying for jobs with the United States Government
- Healthcare Reimbursement Program or Health Benefit Plan*
*For details about AmeriCorps VISTA healthcare benefits, please visit www.vistacampus.gov/healthcareterms
Interested? Apply Now!
To apply or ask questions about this position, contact Jason Seward, Director of Development and AmeriCorps Programs: